92 SE-R (red) available

RKOandson at aol.com RKOandson at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 21:07:24 CST 2004

Gave my son my 92 SE-R when I leased my new 2003 model - to replace his SE-R
which was destroyed in an accident. He now decides he can't afford the $1,400
insurance here in Massachusetts and that in his new apartment (complete with
girlfriend with her own car) no longer needs the car.

I bought it used (its 2nd owner) and have had it lovingly maintained by the
excellent service staff at Kelly Nissan in Beverly - which can be confirmed by
Ron Jennard, the service manager, at 978-922-1405.

It is Red and mechanically very sound (except maybe for an engine mount and
the rear radio speakers, toasted by the 40w Pioneer in-dash stereo CD). Running
great.
Let me know what you think it is worth - pictures available upon request.

Ron Olson
Marblehead, MA
RKOandson at aol.com