If it's not one thing....

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Mon Feb 9 21:17:56 CST 2004

"Ray Sta.Juana" wrote:

> This car has given me tons of fun but I guess I'm now paying for it with
> tons of work.  I hope I can get through this and not hate the car for it. I
> can't imagine other people buying a used car and having to do maintenance
> stuff right off the bat. I'd go insane if that were the case.

Every SR20 car I've bought has needed tons of maintenence.

All 3 are Classics - 1 for parts, 2 drivable.  Both of
the drivable ones I bought with more milage than you
have on yours now.  Both are lower than stock ride
height - all kinds of fun!

Maintenance isn't really that bad.  It's when stuff
breaks because it wasn't maintained that it sucks.

If you really hate that car and need a place to dump
it - let me know, I'll be happy to maintain it!

If I had a car with a decent paint job, it'd have 3
coats of hand rubbed wax..

:)

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>