Cold Start Problem - B13

wmc_sr20 at bellsouth.net wmc_sr20 at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 4 17:07:59 CST 2004

At 12:32 PM 2/3/2004, Larry Martin wrote:
>I have a tertible cold start problem with my "92 that began about a year
>ago while living in Sarasota Florida.  With my return to St. Louis, the
>effect is much worse in the colder environment.

Hey Larry, and everyone else:

Nissan published a TSB on engine driveability problems that I've been
meaning to scan and post for ages.  Finally did it today:

http://xxiii.com/wcox/Nissan_B13_Engine_Driveability_Diagnosis_TSB.pdf

Check chart #2 and see if there's anything you haven't tested.  There's
some really good  information in this thing.  It's written for 1991 & 92
B13s, but the info should be useful for any SR20 or GA16, or probably even
other Nissan engines.  However... we're woefully low on bandwidth at work
(where It's hosted.)  Anyone have a site handy to make this available?

    -Wayne    '93 SE-R / '93 NK2k / '91 NX2k / '92 SE-R (in boxes & bags)