Clutchnet + Fidenza

Stephen G. Lotho steve at nissannx.info
Wed Feb 4 04:26:55 CST 2004

Hi Guys,

I wanted to know if anyone has experience or knowledge on what I read on
SR20forum.  It was about the combination of Clutchnet and Fidenza flywheel
making noise.  Supposingly it is very noticeble and annoying.  I tried to look
around but could not find an answer from a member who I trust.  I plan on
using this combination on my NX for my VE swap.

Clutchnet Kevlar-Fibre (Sprung Hub)
1X Pressure Plate
Fidenza Flywheel

Thanks,

Steve Lotho

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please