Leaving the fold

Matthew T. Blackmon segoy at firesermon.com
Mon Feb 2 17:16:27 CST 2004

Today has brought me both joy and sadness.

A few hours ago I took possession of a new WRX. The rub is that now my SE-R
must go. I plan on staying on the list (and heck, I'm still a lifetime SERCA
member). So to anyone interested, in a few days I'll be posting my old car
up for sale. While I hope to send her off in the condition she is in, if I
don't find a serious buyer for her in modded state, I'll begin the process
of swapping back in stock parts and parting her out. :(

Please respond off the list if you have any questions.

'98 SE-R
    LSD Tranny w/ JUN (Zex) Ultra-light flywheel and ACT street clutch; PR
CAI, Hotshot Gen 4.5 headers (look, ma, no cracks!), JWT S4 cams, JWT ECU,
GC Coil-over suspension w/ KYB AGX and Progressive Rear suspension
extenders, Courtsey muffler, spare stock suspension, 4 very nice condition
spare wheels (B14), new Brigestone (10 miles, maybe) RE910s, Factory Service
Manual, sunroof, CD/Cassette/6-Disc Changer, Compass/temp/auto dim mirror,
FUBA amplified antenna, lots of spare parts. Sierra Pine, two very small
door dings, two small occurances of parking lot rash. Lots of reciepts,
maintenance records. Well loved and cared for. Strong and 100% fun.