Was OBX, Now Enjuku

Jim Crate jcrate at deepskytech.com
Mon Feb 2 12:21:50 CST 2004

>If you join their yahoo groups they inform you of monthly specials. It just
>so happens that e-mail came today and the HS header was listed. I deleted the
>E-mail, but I'm sure if you inquire with them, they will confirm it.

Maybe their 240SX HotShot headers were $309?  Since they list for $329, a $20
monthly sale seems reasonable.

Have the HotShot headers been compared to S&S headers on the dyno?  The S&S
headers are cheaper and at least my 240SX header has good quality and coating.

I bought mine used from a friend who used it for a couple years and replaced it
with a Hotshot a few years ago.  Since then, his HotShot is rusted and cracked,
while the S&S looks pretty much the same as when I bought it from him over 3
years ago.  His car has stayed in South Florida, pretty much never leaving paved
roads.  Since getting the header, my car has seen the same South Florida
weather, lived on a sandy dirt road for 3 years, gotten the header covered with
South Carolina muddy clay a couple times, in addition to the several track
events, autocrosses, and dragstrip runs both headers have seen.

Jim