oil filtration ?

Sean McMahon badahab at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 16:33:44 CST 2004

Amsoil is good stuff but that thing proably isnt worth it.  Ive had a remote
oil filter setup sitting around for a while now beause I cant find a place to
mount it.    That was just a single filter, thats a dual filter thing.  They
look like the big small block v8 filters too which are about the size of my
head... Try and find a place to mount your head under the hood of that max.

-sean