Spoiler

grover at webcepts.com grover at webcepts.com
Sat Jan 31 19:10:03 CST 2004

> What a nice, meticulous job!  How long did that
> take?

I have two little kids.  About 6 months.  Oh, you mean
wall time.  Actually,  not long at all.  Maybe an evening
4-5 hours.

> Also, any idea how much it weighs?

No.   I think 6 lbs.  I knew when i put it on because
I did the math.  The whole sheeet weighs like 22lbs.
Just ask when you buy the material.  And, I think
you're not supposed to use the HD stuff.  That's just
all they had that day....

> I'd
> imagine the net gain was far less than the loss one
> would get removing AC :)

Long gone.

> And probably less than
> one would get removing the stock battery for a
> WestCo.

I have that too.  The whole car weighs in at 2300#.
And, we're moving to EP.  So, we have to remove
another 250#.  We should be ok with the stuff that
was still in the car (bumper supports, class, dash,
windor mechanisms, lightened hood/trunk).

> Good stuff.  Nice to see something killer engineered
> out of the oldschool LM sector.  The B13 *does* live!

Turning 37 next week!

Thanks!

Grover
http://www.nissport.com