Tranny Damage or Paranoia?

hlava lhlvava at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 29 18:19:39 CST 2004

Well, I guess I just have a case of the Paranoia's ... stop laughing at me!

I went to Jay's shop today after work to check things out... again. And,
learned(or reminded) of another important lesson.

When your mechanic, who drives an SE-R and has driven tons of others, says
that your car is normal... believe him.

Nothing wrong with the car... do you think it might be the driver?

Jay's a nice guy, answers all your questions and never makes you feel like
you've wasted his time... I still feel a little , ahem, silly, though.

Thanks for helping me out, Jay.

Later,
Mark(If I spent more time on my car and less time with my paranoia....)