Denso Iridium Plugs IK20

Qualudia101 at aol.com Qualudia101 at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 22:48:04 CST 2004

In a message dated 1/28/2004 8:36:17 PM
Pacific Standard Time, choaderboy2 at yahoo.com writes:
Its proably just in your head
No, I can definately tell there is a difference.
I drive every day and get on it at least half a dozen times so I
can tell the low end is down until it gets up past 5500.
Once I put back in my NGK's back to how it used to be.
I plan to get one of those accelerometers,because as you say
it is difficult, to go by feel. Circuit City has the "Bel" version,
(seems to be the same internals as escort but somewhat
different case design, but  I'm not sure whether that is as good
as G-Tech Pro.