Denso Iridium Plugs IK20

Qualudia101 at aol.com Qualudia101 at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 21:42:44 CST 2004

Swapped these out for my stock NGK PFR6G-11(Platinum)
Noticable seat of the pants loss at low revs. Seemed somewhat better on top
end. Suggests to me that I could use more spark under prolonged full throttle
load. Plugs are .050 shorter length into the cylinder head. That plus the .04
dia center electrode may account for the loss in power (reduced compression
because of reduced mass in the head?),does that make sense to the guru's out
there?.

Think I'll try the NGK equivalent BKR6EIX-11since this has a .07 tip and
according to their technical support dimensions are identical.
I'll post the results,but may take a couple of weeks recouperating from the
$50.00 I paid for the Denso's.

Frank 93 SE-R Auto
KYB GR-2's
ST front and rear Sways