POX on OBX!

Torry Skurski ezcheese15 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 22:44:38 CST 2004

I just want to say first of all, that I agree 100% with Mike, Geo, Ray,
and everyone else regarding this subject.

As some of you know, I'm an admin on NICO, and to show my support for
Hotshot, have brought this subject to the attention of our moderators.
>From now on, we will not be allowing any of our advertisers to support
OBX products or group buys on NICO.  Attempting to do so will get the
thread closed and deleted.  (OBX currently is very popular amongst a lot
of forum users, as Matt knows).  So far, I have the full support of all
our moderators.  So anyway, I hope this helps reduce OBX's profits.  I'm
glad to know that Matt (and I obviously assume Mike) are doing similar
things with other forums.