OBX and stuff

Briancembor at aol.com Briancembor at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 13:41:14 CST 2004

BiH writes:
Every company has overhead.  You have to pay for
 it from profits on the
products and services you sell.  If you can't,
you go out of business or
change business model

that is my point about HS. perhaps it is time to
re-examine their business model. if so many people
are willing to *buy a stolen* design perhaps you need
to figure out why they are not willing to spend more
on your product?

if i have a customer buying the same
product made by someone else, let's say diamond blades,
that i sell and he's not buying mine even though they
are EXACTLY the same, i am gonna see what i need to do
to get that sale. whether it is to sell better service,
quality, or lastly price. if i can't get him to buy on
the first two, then price it is.

from all i have read and heard over the last several
years about HS all 3 have been questioned repeatedly. to
me as a salesweasel this means that they are not going
to be succesful in the long run...

and i chose diamond blades b/c in my industry this is the
second most whored out item next to rebar.. with LOTS of
Chinese imports flooding the market.

Brian Cembor
"just a dumb sales-weenie"