POX on OBX!

Matthew Ostlund panx2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 00:05:16 CST 2004

It sounds like you more then paid your dues to HS.  I don't think that
anyone would think you are a bad person for buying an OBX now since you
already lined Hotshots pockets with a lot of your money.

Maybe thats what we can do to have our cake and eat it too.  Buy a Hotshot
header and then when it cracks and falls apart buy an OBX.  That way you are
still supporting HS and you end up with a header that will last in the end.

Matt

.  What