POX on OBX

hlava lhlvava at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 23:24:28 CST 2004

Well, it's getting even nastier on the forum. Pete asked what Paradymes
interest is in all this... is he getting a percentage of the sales? Simple
question... answer to Pete, stop all this childish babble.

Me, he now call me names. According to Paradyme, I must be dyckriding Mike.
Well, Mike... get out the Vaseline.

I openly questioned his interest and motivation in all this... got the same
babble talk back from him... not direct answer.

I can't remember the last time I've dealt with someone like him. Very
aggressive, won't answer direct questions about his motivation or
interest... then turns insulting.

My guess of the week is that he's a marketing/sales weenie. And, he needs to
be shut down. We don't need this for the community... at all.

Later,
Mark