Panasports off an Alfa

David Pertuz davidpertuz at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 24 14:20:20 CST 2004

>Is there a snowflakes chance in the nether realm
>that I could hog the holes out .5mm per hole and
>be safe?  That being said, would the backspacing/
>offset be all screwed up?

They are 4 x 98mm. I wouldn't do what you mentione above. If you really
want to adapt them to a 4 x 100mm bolt pattern, I would find a mashine shop
to bore out large holes on the new center and then press in inserts with  a
tapered lip. My Miata wheels have inserts like this (albeit for a different
reason), so it is doable if you get it done right.

David