POX on OBX!

mike kojima choaderboy2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 23:53:47 CST 2004

Yesterday I was at Hotshot and had an OBX header with
me, out of curiosity I tried fitting it in Hotshots
production jig and the damn thing fit perfectly.
Those thieves frigging stole Hotshots design.

Instead of commending them for producing a quality
affordable header, to hell with them. Why couldn't
they do their own design and charge a little more?

I am afraid that this is what's going to happen
throughout our manufacturing industry.  Good US and
Japanese products are going to be sent to China and
cloned and dumped back in our market.  This will go on
until our industrial base is decimated.

I am seeing this happen at an alarming rate on the OEM
side as well.  Ethics be damned, play to greed,
innovation will stop.  May people have no morals
either judging by a lot of the reactions to my post on
SR20 forums.

Mike