Rear STB group buy for B13

Darren Calbero DarrenC at ampartners.com
Tue Jan 20 15:27:32 CST 2004

Matt wrote:
~ Not that the rear seat gets used a lot, but how is the fitment behind
~ the seat back cushion? Any affect on rear seat comfort?

I have had no complaints with either 2- or 4- door seat backs over the rSTB.
One word or warning with those with the fold-down seats though, the hardware
to lock the seats in the upright position needs to be permanently removed to
fit the bar.  I did this for a while in my SE-R and no the seats would not
just fall forward without being locked in place.