Rear STB group buy for B13

Peter Serwe peter at easytree.net
Tue Jan 20 15:11:35 CST 2004

A hale and hearty 'HERE HERE!' on that.

I got in on the initial at $56.  It's easily worth
double.  And very rare - nobody else makes one!

And it's SUCH a nice piece.  Hard-anodized T-6061
in black, tig welded on the brackets, and all in a very
stiff, very well designed package that weighs less than
4lbs.  (3.86 IIRC, which I might not ;)).

I can't extoll the virtues of this RSTB enough.  I had
brief thoughts of making one up in steel around the
time he put it together, and even though I blew $50
on a steel hex bar for a prototype, I went with his.

Cheaper, Faster, Lighter, and Better!

If I didn't have one, I'd spend $99 all day long.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.