P10 Upgraded Radiator

Morales, Roberto J. RJMorales at mayerbrownrowe.com
Tue Jan 20 12:34:06 CST 2004

Ok, I may have asked this before, and I did do a search on this, so this
question is out there, however, I would like to know Mr. Roffe's, Mr.
Jez's and Mr. Kojima's opinions on this...

George, you had said that a slush boxes radiator would fit on the G20
P10's but I am looking for an all metal one, and so far looking anywhere
seems fruitless. The question in hand then is... what is the best
replacement radiator for a 1995 G20 for added cooling? I have to kind of
replace mine so if I have to, I would like to get something that could
handle any future upgrades that I want to put in the car.

Any ideas suggestions that you guys may have is greatly appreciated.

Roberto J. Morales
Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP
190 S. LaSalle
Chicago, IL 60623