muffler section

Matt De Francesco ser_sr20de at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:09:42 CST 2004

Hi everyone I have been watching the list for almost 3 years now. But I have
never sent in a message. The list is awesome and I hope it stays for a long
time to come. I currently own a 97 200sx se-r lightly moded. My question is
for anyone who might know what companys offer just a rear muffler section
that will bolt up to the courtesy mid-pipe. I currently have a stillen
muffler on the car, but the problem is the exhaust sounds so tinny and buzzy
it drives me nuts. I have the hotshot header and the stock cat. I am not
sure if they contribute to the tinny sound or not. Because of the lack of
speed shops in my area (Vt.) its kinda hard to find a place that could make
me a good madrel bent generic Borla or something that would bolt up. Any
help anyone could provide if they have had a similar problem would be
greatly appreciated. If all goes well I should be installing a turbo before
the end of the year. Is there an exhaust that is a little more compatible
with a turbo that I should take into consideration.
Thanks in advance.

97 200sx se-R lightly moded
Matt