G20 Problems - Part 2

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Mon Jan 12 17:00:53 CST 2004

sharpie_101 wrote:

> You can move it about 1/2-3/4" between the sprockets,
> so to me that would amount in a really big change in

Are you referring to up and down?  If up and down when you crank
the engine over from the crank pulley does it tighten up?

>        Now the hydraulic tensioner is it hard to
> change? ... or not?, I saw it by the oil filter and it
> looked relatively easy but maybe I am wrong. Let me

Easy remove the oil filter remove the 2 10mm nuts and washers
being carefull not to drop them into the oil filter galley
then just remove the tensioner and reinstall a new one
with gasket.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 350K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R