Catalytic Converter

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:28:22 -0600

I'm thinking Maganaflow will be my choice. I plan of doing a test
smog with what I have and see how well it passes then
I'll take it from there. Seems to be a lot of controversy using aftermarket
cats,especially in the efficiency area. If the stock is 2.5" in and out
I can't see putting on anything less,plus I'd want the flanges for mounting
in place for easy replacement.
Don't just want the whole setup welded together.
Frank 93 SE-R

In a message dated 1/5/2004 2:02:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,