Catalytic Converter

Brent Meints mein3@fsuimail.ferris.edu
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:24:28 -0600

I made 305 WHP with 295 torque with a smaller .63AR T3/T04E and 3 bar
50lb MSD with my CATCO cat installed.  It has held up fine so far.  I
was on pump gas at 15psi and no fans on the IC, so many things against
me, but I haven't had any issues with the cat.  I looked in after taking
my DP off and it wasn't all  melted or anything yet either.

Brent