Glass Pack Resonator Muffler Tips

Darren Cotner its311pete@alltell.net
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:45:37 -0600

I use to have a Ansa tip on my SE-R and my old Probe GT.  They work fine if
you want your exhaust quieted down a little, but the design of them hampers
performance because of the resonated piping is usually allot smaller than
the rest of the tips piping. For instance my tip was a 2"  in diameter, but
where the resonator was, the piping was only about a 1".  If you want
something to quiet your exhaust down a little and don't care about the
performance, get one. The outside pipe still would shine up nicely after 1
1/2 years of being on my Classic. Not my dad has it on his E and it still
shines with no rust.
Darren
91 Classic
02 SpecV