Lugnuts and rings?

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:20:50 -0600

I'm getting a set of 15x6.5 Rota Slipstreams off
a guy on the forums - barely used, for $300 plus a
reasonable shipping fee.  Not ever having had
anything but bone stock rims on my Classic, I have
a couple of dumb questions.  The offset is +40mm
which as far as I know works pretty good on a
Classic.  I'm not really worried about

The questions are:

1.  Do I need any hubcentric rings or spacers?

2.  I'm not getting the lugnuts with them, for
saving a couple of bucks, I have to go find some,
what do I need?

3.  Where'd be the best place to get what I need?

I know a lot of you guys shell out for really good
rims, but I wanted to go cheap - I need the money
to go towards a Maaco special ;)

Peter
--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>