Where does my '92 classic go?

Troy Siahaan rotaryracer2184@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:04:45 -0600

Hi all,
Quick question. I just want to auto-x my daily driven '92 classic for kicks.
The car is bone stock, but i have the ES hyperflex kit, Hyperco gen2's and
AGX's waiting in my garage. I live in SoCal btw

1. What class would i be in with my car the way it is? I don't really care
about being competitive or anything, i just wanna get out there and have a
good time.

2. What class would i move to once i put on the above mentioned items?

3. Most importantly...is it even a good idea to drive this car to and from
the track? I don't imagine anything happening to it especially since it's
stock and all. Suggestions?

I read the Solo2 website and didn't really find the info i was looking for.
I'm sure this stuff has been covered before so sorry for the repost.  Thanks
for the time everyone.

-Troy Siahaan-