The VE's are coming

Hammer Down hammer_down@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:52:44 -0600

Stupid Question:  Were any of the VE's available in RWD configuration?  Or
now that Nissan has eliminated the distributor, (so it doesn't protrude into
the firewall) is that not an issue anylonger?  I now, I committed the
ultimate sin and sold the SE-R and bought the Volvo Turbo Wagon BUT I then
aquired a 1972 Datsun 510 (the car that started it all IMHO) and have had a
ragging discussion with my friend, one Dave Coleman, on which engine would
be the best:  Old School L-series (2.4 liter), Turbo SR, Turbo CA18DET (70+
lbs lighter than the SR), KA24, VG30 or the new QR25DE...  The one constant
is that it needs to stay Nissan/Datsun power.  NO ROTARY!  Anyway, just
wondering...  Hey has anyone in the VA area seen my Lil' Stealthy roaming
the streets?  Just curious.  The guy that bought her from me sold her to pay
some bills right after he took delivery.....

CO COUGARS!  Beat them Texas "One Horns"....
Erik Halvorson