The VE's are coming

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:35:43 -0600

Pete- U screwed on the swap then ! I never done a VE swap, U need turbo....
VE has not torque for those pesky V8s to overcome. I would just say funk it
and get a GTi-R if  U wanna be da shiznit. 300HP and 300lbs of torque to
over come them pesky STis. BTW I got my BBird for 1340 with taxes, 50 bux
for 3" turbo back exhaust, 20 bux for a Tenzo R cone, 100 for a S-AFC, 10
bux for a manual boost controller at Pet Smart, and 60 bux for a Walbro.
Don't forget 85 bux for a OE MAF to turbo intake pipe. All in all, my G20
will be MUCH faster than a VE and more forgiving on the street for daily
driving. And U can always swap the turbo out :)
Mike Jez