GTi-R swap

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:19:27 -0600

Mike Kojima told me GTi-R bottom end is good for 500WHP so thats why I used
that in my SE-R and then sold it. BBird is good for 400WHP with no
problem... problem with the GTIR is parts avalibility- waited 4 weeks on a
damn water pump... and sometimes the throttle bodies are out of sync and
takes forever to align them up correctly- there are 4 of them. My GTi-R
needed a valve adjustment- yet another head ache. But all said and done with
a .82AR TO4E on it with 24psi on C16 race gas..... car would pull hard on a
CBR600 from the roll on the highway..... just my .25
Mike Jez