Nology wires was: NOx problem experience

Greg Vogel GregV@mossy.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:25:46 -0600

Frank,
A couple of years back we had a SoCal SERCA dyno day where we tested Nology
wires on B13, B14 SE-Rs, 240SX, Maxima, B14 1.6 and even Shaggy's 500 WHP
beast. Bottum line: They did NOT improve HP at all, and in some cases even
lost some. I ran them in my car for a while and noticed no ill effects from
them, other than some radio noise. We haven't tested the Power Core yet, I
have heard that they may do something, but maybe the next dyno day. I've got
a couple in the garage that I want to put factory plugs on so they will be
easy to change at that time.

Thanks,

Greg Vogel
"Speed is money,