Disabling ABS

Acura Transmission God 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:39:52 -0600

> I'm sorry, I just had to laugh out loud at that one. I'm going to swapping
> my engine in a few days (it should take only one day) and I've been
> discussing Mike's 45 min. engine removal techniques with my partner in
> crime. Mike, does that time include the infamous marajuana breaks? =D

Did U read my detailed HOW TO REMOVE A SR20 e-mail I send to the list ? I
just did a clutch on a SE-R at work in 45 min, I've done about 5 this month
alone, and I've done 13 TL/CL trannies last week- so I think I know what I'm
doing here thank you. Diss me all U want, I might puff puff sometimes, but
thats when It takes me 5 times as long to do everything cause I get all
paranoid and check every bolt 5 times before I let the car go. This is why I
leave the puffn for AFTER the job is done. When I hear people paying 3K bux
for a DET install here in IL it makes me wanna laugh cause I can have it
runing in one day with a 8 hour nap after lunch, dinner and a movie. It
takes me no time to swap a SR20, its like doing a oil change for me. Just
ask Paul Kieca on the list about me, he knows the crazy mechanical things
I'm capable of doing. Thanx alot, enjoy the evening.
Mike Jez
Just did a clutch on a 91 SE-R today.... gotta love TX cars.