Disabling ABS

John A. Heer jheer@walterhav.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:43:23 -0600

C'mon List!

Can anyone help Scott out with this ABS problem?

Scott:  If nobody else emails you with details, maybe you can do a
search on the SE-R List archives [http://www.se-r-list.org] or go to the
SR20 Forum [http://www.sr20forum.com] to find some additional
information on this.  I just don't have the experience to guide you,
although I suspect that pulling the fuse would be sufficient ... At
least until you can get more information.

John Heer
93 SE-R not stock
98 SE stock

-----Original Message-----
From: scott mccredie [mailto:swmccredie@yahoo.com]

Hi John: Well, over the weekend I received just one response from
someone on the SER list, who suggested I disconnect the ABS system by
pulling the fuse. But this guy's SER doesn't have ABS, nor does he know
of anyone who has disconnected it. Does this sound like a good idea to
you? Is this the best way to disconnect, and might there be any negative
consequences?