Timing chain skipped a tooth/was Please help engine won't start

Brian bkoko001@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:47:16 -0600

That seems to make sense.  So the marks might
eventually line up again but that would be akin to a
rare lunar event.
Based on numerous replies from others I tried the
20-pin method.  I counted the pins between the
sprocket mating marks last night (several times) and
the count is 19.
Now I just have to figure out which sprocket is off by
a tooth and which way to rotate it.  Any suggestions?
BK

--- Bill the arcstarter <arcstarter@hotmail.com>
it is nearly impossible