NOx problem solved

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:39:37 -0600

John: thanks for the detailed information............very interesting
and will certainly give this a shot if I have problems with NoX.
My last test, HC was 223 (Limit=220) The shop I go to did some
adjustments and it came down to 97. My CO 2 was .19 well
within limits after adjustment, before that 1.20, way over.
Don't know what they did,but will find out next month when
Smog is due for 04.  thanks again for the reply.
Frank 93SE-R

In a message dated 12/14/2003 6:00:16 PM