NOx problem solved

John A. Heer jheer@walterhav.com
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:12:17 -0600

Since several people asked me this question, the answer is that I
installed a bypass tube around the BPT.  If Santa brings me a digital
camera, I'll snap a few shots of it.  It looks silly, but Ohio has no
"visual" inspection, and I don't plan to have the bypass tube there for
very long.  I am going to replace the muffler with one which causes a
little more back pressure.

My wrecked SE-R had a Dynomax Ultraflo, which I really liked.  I'll
probably cut it off the wrecked one, and weld it on the new SE-R.

John

John Heer
93 SE-R not stock
98 SE stock