B13 hitch / small trailer recommendations?

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:52:29 -0600

Steve Linn wrote:

>Well, I'm certainly interested in both, but I think the UPS shipping on
>a utility trailer MIGHT be a little high....

Hehe.  True.  Know anyone from Indy coming to Houston for Christmas? :-)

I'd even rewire the trailer for the cost of the wiring kit (about $20).

>Shoot me some pics on the hitch.  Are you including the receiver, pin,
>and ball?

Absolutely.

>I've never met a job that involves a grinder that I didn't like...

Hehe.

Well, this will be a good one.  Actually, the rust looks ugly, but the
hitch is still quite sound structurally.  I've been meaning to grind it and
paint it and sell it, but I have had zero time this year.

Digi pix coming soon.

George Roffe
Houston, TX  USA
http://www.nissport.com