GTi-R swap

Scott Martell martellotto@virtualitalia.zzn.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:28:47 -0600

Hello Ryan,

I don't have the information you are looking for but I am very
interested in the swap you are performing because i was planning
on doing the same thing. I own a 96 200SX SE with the GA16DE engine.
i have been researching a GTi-R engine swap for the past few
months, but i havent found one reliable source, so perhaps you
could enlighten me as to what parts exactly need to be purchased
and/or fabricated in order to just get the car running properly
after you are finished. would you recommend purchasing a front
clip? where did you get your hardware (engine and such) from??
and also... during the process (or after you are finished) you
should let me (or the list) know what happens with the ABS system
and GTi-R ECU/harness. and one more thing... are you using the GA16 transmission??

sorry for rambling...
scott

--Meglio tardi che ma--
http://www.virtualitalia.com/ -  for enthusiasts of italian culture