JWT Nitrous Installation Update

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:10:58 -0600

Thanks Guys for the info,sounds like level 10 is the way
to go when the time comes. Right now slippage doesn't seem apparent,
but then the weather is cooler here,and I think I'm getting some
slip from tire spin road contact with my 9.5 pound wheels.
Probably helps. Anyone out there care to estimate my wheel
or brake HP with the mods I have. Thinking about 160brake HP or so.

Frank 93 SE-R Auto, KYB GR-2's, ST front and rear Sways
Stillen Tower Strut Brace, JWT POP and ECU
HKS Cat Back, Stillen 4-1 headers (new design)
Dunlop SP 8000 195X50X15 w/Enkei RPF1Wheels

In a message dated 12/9/2003 8:37:19 AM