Coolant leak/Mike Jez if you're out there

Paul Lopez p_l_opez20@hotmail.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 21:01:34 -0600

Hello list,
     My car has been leaking coolant since Thursday (at least that's when I
first noticed it) but it only does so when the car is on.  It's does not
leak that much and it leaks on and off. I checked my level and only the
reservoir was low. I finally got a chance to take a look underneath the car
and it appears to be coming from the water pump. Does this sound right? My
car is my daily driver and I put about 75 miles on it a day, it an
automatic, and has 119,XXX miles. I can't afford to lose this car (I love
this car very much even if it's an auto) and need to know how much a pain
this will be. I believe I will have to lift/lower the engine, correct? Is it
possible to get a used one or just get a new one? Mike Jez, if you're out
there, I have met and spoken to you before at two previous thedriven.org
meets and would greatly appreciate you help in this matter if you have the
time.

Thank you,
Paul Lopez
1993 Sentra SE-R