I want to enjoy my car on weekends...

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:19:46 -0600

Well, I tested the AAC today. The last time I tested it I also had the tb
sensor off. This time, with the tb sensor on, when I pulled the AAC fuse off
with the engine running, I definitely noticed the engine speed drop off.

I'll test for voltage and ohms either later this week or next weekend(again,
not driving the car, poop). I built some leads to attach to the solenoids so
I won't have to pull the whole unit out again, too much pita last time.

I tried Mike's test, didn't seem to make a difference... but that's ok.

I did notice that the idle adjustment screw was pretty far down in the hole.
I don't remember it being down that low before I pulled the unit and we had
adjusted the idle and timing before.

Maybe the o-ring I used to seal the screw isn't working and the screw is
down to far. Crap, that means I'll have to pull it again.

Any and all suggestions are more than welcomed, please. Other than the
"idiot" behind the wheel, the car runs fine. That's right, it's not the car,
it's alllll me, baby.

Later,
Mark