OBDII scann tool

Polish Nissan Pimp 93SER@attbi.com
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:13:15 -0600

I finally dished out some $$$ for a Palm pilot- M130 and Auterra scan software
for it (
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43989&item=
2446339423 ) I have to say this thing is very very accurate, it beats G-tech
hands down, has soooo many functions it makes my SnapOn shop scan tool PALE in
comparisson to this device, I hardwired the M130 to my Maxima, and I get such
readings as Miles per gallon even even fuel pressure is displayed ! Now I know
on certain cars- tried a Acura at work- they don't list as many parameters as
Nissan does. Nissan has some of the most advanced OBDII systems on the market,
32bit encryption on the 00 up models. Whats really cool about this device is
that U can check the DTCs (trouble codes) in the ECU- and clear them ! I
highly recomend this tool to anyone who tinkers with their car. It makes a
perfect addition to my S-AFC.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima 5spd- "stock"