PS tensioner bolt access - what a bitch

David Pertuz davidpertuz@mindspring.com
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 00:52:01 -0600

Can anyone tell me some combination of sockets, swivels, estensions, etc.
or other wrenches that they used with which they successfully got at the
power steering tensioner bolt? What a gold-plated bitch! I used the
facilities at work (lift! air! ooooh!) to replace my badly leaking power
steering hose, and wanted to also replace my PS belt, but after spending 20
minutes unsuccessfully trying to make any progress on it more than 1/20 of
a turn at a time - and I had a _big_ assortment of tools available - I gave
up and packed it in.

David