help me

Darren Calbero DarrenC@ampartners.com
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:03:48 -0600

Martin wrote:
~ i4m looking for simple tips
~ to put better my performance without buy parts, It this
~ possible??,

Reduce the weight of the car by taking out unnecessary items.  This could
include all but the driver's seat, carpet, interior panels, spare tire, car
jack, etc.  You can remove your entire A/C system but this would mean you need
a new accessory belt.  Make sure your tires are inflated to the correct specs.
If you are looking for better performance in racing venues, tire pressure will
be different and very important.  Next oil change, switch to synthetic if you
haven't already done so.  That's all I can think of at the moment.

Darren Calbero
'91 Sunburned Aztec Red SE-R
'91 Virgin White SE-R (anniversary gift from my wife)
SE-R Club of America - Hawaii Region Representative
http://www.SERCA.org/Hawaii