Ford GT

Ben Fenner fenfam@sc.rr.com
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:38:47 -0600

> For a ford?  Granted, it's a nice retro car but is it that great?  What
about
> the McLaren F1?  Or maybe the upcoming Mercedes SLR?

I know what you mean, but there's a thing I like to call price. Factor that
in, and the fact that if Ford wants to do something right, they can...
I'm looking for the devil on this one as well.

Yes, those are nice cars you mention, but I could actually own a GT one
day...

Although, I'd prefer a Factory Five Cobra Replica... That plan is still in
the works... And now that I'm a tad more knowledgable, the plan calls for it
to be RB26DETT powered... To bring this topic full circle to a Nissan thing
=)

-Ben
1994 Black SE-R