Electric Supercharger?

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:15:12 -0600

Geez Jacky,

<heavy_handed_unsubstantiated_opinion>

Don't go doing that to Mike - we want him
to live for a while ;)  Even better yet, go ahead
drop the 2g's, get a beefy alternator, and try it
out, don't forget to post dyno sheets and timeslips,
even if it doesn't work for crap.

This guy's slick, he says 'it's not some ebay POS'.

I bet it's not.  It's a $2k POS for stupid ricers
to try on their cars, and dump off on the next
unsuspecting fool when they realize it doesn't
'work as advertised'.  Funny how the people
he's targeting are the NOS crowd.  ' ... serious
racers spend up to $10k a year on bottle fills ...'.

They do?  Sheesh, I thought serious racers put
kickass turbo kits on their cars.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.