Nissan Owners Festival 11/29

Carlos Gutierrez cgutierrez@ci.glendora.ca.us
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:47:38 -0600

Just a reminder! Sorry if you've already seen this, but it's for 2
worthy causes, & our friends over in the SoCal 240SX Club put a lot of
effort into organizing this meet.

Nissan Owners Festival 11/29/03 9AM-5PM
California Speedway in Fontana, 40 mi. east of L.A.

California Speedway
9300 Cherry Avenue
Fontana, CA 92335

Lot 11 is the location where this is happening!

All Nissan owners are invited!  Please visit the SoCal 240SX Club's site
for registration info. www.socal240sx.com/

All proceeds will go toward the recent SoCal fires' Red Cross relief
fund, and we will also be collecting food for the L.A. Foodbank**
www.lafoodbank.org/

Additional info from the organizers:

Only those that register for the car meet are eligible for the free
giveaways from the vendors.  There will be no raffle tickets sold for
these items (which are high-quality items worth a lot more than the $25
registration fee!  Right now the odds of winning an item are better than
2 to 1!

Thanks you for your support & helping make a difference for those in
need during the holidays!

SoCal 240SX Club & ALL NISSAN OWNERS!

** Here's the FOOD WISH LIST from LA FOODBANK:

CANS:
beef Stew
ravioli
cannelloni
tuna
soups
yams
chicken or Beef
fruits
veggies

*also peanut butter in plastic jars

PACKG'D ITEMS:
hot cereals
mashed potatoes
stuffing mix
powdered eggs

DRINKS:
coffee (any type of container)
juices (plastic bottles only)
daily supplements (Ensure, Ovaltine, etc)
baby formula (powder or canned)

PERSONAL NEEDS:
bar & liquid soap
toothbrushes & paste