SERCA-Hawaii Toys for Tots Car Cruise update

Darren Calbero DarrenC@ampartners.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:28:10 -0600

This is the only update for the car cruise unless events necessitates another
before the cruise.

Initial meeting time at "Magic Island"/Ala Moana Beach Park for the Nissan
group is 6:30-7am.  If you cannot make the cruise or the post-cruise
gathering, come down early to meet with other Nissan enthusiasts and check out
their beloved cars.

For those able to make the cruise, remember to bring at least one
unwrapped/unopened toy and at least one can of food to donated to the
Salvation Army and Hawaii Food Bank.  If you can, bring more as there is
rarely enough for those less fortunate.

If you would like to pre-order your lunch (BBQ Beef and Chicken, Mandoo, Spam,
and rice Bento) you need to contact me no later than November 25th.  There is
an understanding with a restaurant in Halawa Valley (B15 Royce's family
restaurant) that will open their kitchen so that this order can be completed.
If there is too low amount of an order (though there is estimated to be
roughly 50 Nissan participating) to make it worthwhile for the business, it is
possible that the pre-order will be canceled and everyone will have to find
lunch on their own sometime between the cruise and the final gathering area.
Drinks are your own responsibility regardless.

The final gathering area after the cruise has been confirmed as Kapiolani
Community College.  A tent may be provided by Nissan Motor Corporation in
Hawaii, Ltd. and bathroom facilities will be open by way of a generous
financial contribution by Fred Wong (Z-club).  It is estimated that we will
arrive at KCC around 1:30pm.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Sincerely,
Darren Calbero
'91 Sunburned Aztec Red SE-R
'91 Virgin White SE-R (anniversary gift from my wife)
SE-R Club of America - Hawaii Region Representative
http://www.SERCA.org
http://www.SERCA.org/Hawaii