Engine builder

Jon Hall turboser@stx.rr.com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:37:17 -0600

> JWT never claimed to do anything, I just credit them as the sourse in
my articles.

I never said you do.... I have spoken to them many times and they always
lead you to believe they do the machining,.... I have great respect for
JWT and own a lot of their products. But JWT doesn't build engines
either...  and that's what I was interested in.

> The only reason I post on this is not to challenge your judgement for
sending stuff there but to warn our comunity that not everything about
this company is
100% from what I have seen.

Exactly, I am hoping we can all benefit from Larry's research on the
SR20.

> I eagerly await hearing about your results as I can remember the
results that were avalible during endynes glory days in the 80's (yes I
am that old!)and would
love to hear that these results can be applied to the SR20.

Mike, we are both that old...... and we are both eager as well.....

Jon