Hydraulic Valve Adjuster

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:14:45 -0600

Well it is probably a little worse then that.  It is very rare if ever at
all that Valve Adjuster in our cars go bad.  Usually that type of noise is
the #2 rod bearing and not in the head at all, even though it sounds that
way.  I wouldn't drive it anymore until you determine the exact reason for
the sound.

Lee